Frequently Asked Questions
Are you Pet-Friendly?
Do you allow day visits?
- Yes, but pre-booking is essential.
Can I book the whole venue?
- Yes, persons are allowed to book the entire venue exclusively. Contact us for more information.
Should I bring my own bedding and towels?
- No, Firefly Falls will provide guests with clean bedding and towels, but guest should bring their own toiletries and beach towels.
Do you facilitate weddings, retreats and event?
- Yes, but we only provide the venue and standard accommodation. Additional services/supplies would have to be self supplied or rented, our team can assist you with any extras you might needs, we aim to try and support our local community.
Is there a communal kitchen?
- Yes, we do have a communal kitchen, and some of our Cabins have their own kitchenettes.
Am I only limited to my allocated bathroom or can I make use or the forest bathroom etc.?
- There are three bathrooms for communal use. Cabins and budget rooms have their own bathrooms but can still make use of communal bathrooms should they wish.
What is the minimum stay period?
One night stay for mid week bookings, but weekend bookings we only accept two nights
Do you offer accommodation for long stays?
Yes we do! With great competitively priced long term discounts.
Do you have Wifi facilities?
Yes, we do offer our guests free. We have a communal hotspot but units do not have wifi.